ChaosCurios Wood Wick Candle Care
Achieving the best burn for your wood wick candle
- Always place your candle on a heat resistance surface.
- Don’t move the candle when it is lit or hot.
- Light the wooden wick evenly across the wick rather than at only one end.
- Allow the candle to burn for 2-4 hours.
- Within 30 minutes to an hour, the wax will melt out almost to the edges of the container. This is establishing the melt pool of the candle.
- The flame may burn low at times, but it will continue to burn.
- Maintain a wick height of 3-6mm above the wax line. Trim away any excess wick and remove before relighting the candle.
- The candle will extinguish when 9mm wax remains.
Tunnelling happens when the initial melt pool has not been established, so the initial 2-4 hour burn is very important to fully enjoy your ChaosCurios candle.
All ChaosCurios Jewellery is fashion jewellery, meaning while earring hooks are made with sterling silver, the other elements will be silver or gold plated. Please adhere to the following tips to get the best life from your pieces.
- Keep your ChaosCurios jewellery dry.
- Apply perfumes and body lotions prior to wearing your pieces.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use jewellery cleaners on your pieces.
- Don't wear your jewellery while swimming or bathing.
- Store your pieces in a dry place, preferably sealed in a box or bag. Tarnishing often occurs when metals are exposed to moisture in the air.