DnD Dice Jewellery, Handmade Dice Jewellery, Handmade Dice, Stardust Collection, Dice Necklace, Dice Earrings, Dice Choker, Dice Rosary Beads
This is a collection of jewellery made with handmade dice made by ChaosCurios.
The collection includes:
- D20 Moon Necklace - A handmade D20 die set to hang within a silver plated crescent moon charm, hung on a 19-21 inch silver plated chain.
- D8/D6 Earrings - A handmade D6 and D8 hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D10/D100 Moon Earrings - A handmade D10 and D100 hung within silver plated crescent moon charms, hung on silver plated charms and complete with hypoallergenic hooks.
- D4 Choker - A handmade D4 die set between two daggers, on a black velvet choker adjustable 12-15 inches.
- D12 Rosary Beads - Beginning with an opalite gem hung within a crescent moon charm as the Apostles Creed, this very large necklace moves through the rosary using colour coordinating beads with a handmade D12 die at the heart. Accurate to the rosary beads used in our world religions, these could be used to play a holy character within your favourite RPG. Measurements: necklace length: 38 inches, drop from the D12: 7 inches
These pieces are made with jewellery quality dice, meaning there will be small air bubbles on the surface of each die.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All shipping is fulfilled using Royal Mail.
Within the United Kingdom - all items have free shipping. This will be 2nd Class postage. Outside the UK - shipping will be added on at checkout, and it varies per item. Jewellery and small items are usually about £4, whereas Candles and other larger items are usually £10-£20.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. ChaosCurios is not responsible for delays due to customs.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.