Glitter Galaxy, DnD Dice Jewellery, Dice Necklace, Dice Earrings
The Galaxy Glitter Collection
The collection includes:
- D20 Moon Necklace - A D20 die set to hang within a silver plated crescent moon charm, hung on a 19-21 inch silver plated chain.
- D20 Necklace - A D20 die hung on a 19-21 inch silver plated chain.
- D12 Earrings - A set of D12 dice hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D10 Earrings - A set of D10 dice hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D8 Earrings - A set of D8 dice hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D6 Earrings - A set of D6 dice hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D4 Earrings - A set of D4 dice hung on silver plated chains, complete with bead caps and hypoallergenic hooks.
- D10/D100 Moon Earrings - Either a set of D10s or D100s hung within silver plated crescent moon charms complete with hypoallergenic hooks.
You can also add a set of Galaxy Glitter Dice to your order!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All shipping is fulfilled using Royal Mail.
Within the United Kingdom - all items have free shipping. This will be 2nd Class postage. Outside the UK - shipping will be added on at checkout, and it varies per item. Jewellery and small items are usually about £4, whereas Candles and other larger items are usually £10-£20.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. ChaosCurios is not responsible for delays due to customs.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.